FP WEEKLY UPDATE #2 - ROLEPLAY PROGRESS, LIVESTREAM VOD AND SUNDAY FLASH SALE (25/02/18)

wildmaster84

Owner
Reaction score
[IMG]

Hey everyone!

It's time for another weekly update, wooh! This week has been relatively quiet, as I have been busy working on a bunch of other things. That being said, we did have a stream yesterday, and the VOD will be posted further down!

Before we get to into the updates, remember that today we have a 30% Sunday Flash Sale! Visit our store for a chance to grab a Rank & other goods before the discount is gone: https://store.foreverplay.net/

Roleplay Progress
I figured that most of you are here for the Roleplay Map Progress, so lets start with that! I did a Q&A Stream last night which you can watch here:

In this stream I answered a lot of questions that you guys had regarding the new Roleplay Map, so if you've got a hours worth of time on your hands, it is definitely worth checking it out!

Anyhow, here's a few screenshot of this week progress of the new RP Map:
[IMG]

I did a little progress on the Subway Entrance which is what is pictured here. Hopefully in next weeks update, this area will be done
:D

[IMG]

Last night I started work on our new Town Hall as well! Most of the building actually got done, and I just need to do decorations around it. Not entirely sure whether or not this is what we will decide to use!

RP Server Changes

FoodMC has been disabled for now (Issue with food not disappearing on use). As a result, you will not be able to buy custom food for the time being, plus you will not lose hunger either.

Staff Updates
This week we got a new user on Helper trial!
If you see cxrdelia (Jade) on our server or Discord, congratulate her on her Helper Trial!

Either way guys, this is all for this weeks update! I hope you will all check back in on our Livestream next Friday/Saturday where I will host another Q&A and show more of the new RP Server! Hopefully I will get some progress done throughout the week so that I have more things to show!

Thanks,
The ForeverPlay Team