FP WEEKLY UPDATE #1 - ROLEPLAY PROGRESS & LIVESTREAM VOD (18/02/18)

wildmaster84

Owner
Reaction score
[IMG]

Hey everyone!

Today it's time for our very first Weekly Update! I will do my very best to get one of these up every single Sunday, so that you know what's been going on, on our server!

Before we get to into the updates, remember that today is the last day of our Valentines Sale! Visit our store for a chance to grab a Rank & other goods before the discount is gone: https://store.foreverplay.net/

Roleplay Progress
I figured that most of you are here for the Roleplay Map Progress, so lets start with that! I did a Q&A Stream last night which you can watch here:
In this stream I answered a lot of questions that you guys had regarding the new Roleplay Map, so if you've got a hours worth of time on your hands, it is definitely worth checking it out!

Anyhow, here's a few screenshot of this week progress of the new RP Map:

[IMG]

This will be your new favourite Roleplay Area - the ForeverPlay College! I'm very excited to show you guys more of our new school in the near future!

[IMG]

This is right to the left of Spawn! Here you see one of our many new Hotels (with rentable rooms!) and also the entrance to our upcoming Train Station/Subway! This is where you will travel to Vacation Islands!

[IMG]

This is just a general overview for your viewing pleasure! Here you can get a good look at what I have mapped out so far! Hopefully a lot more houses will be added in here next week!

Either way guys, this is all for this weeks update! I hope you will all check back in on our Livestream next Saturday where I will host another Q&A and show more of the new RP Server!

Thanks,
The ForeverPlay Team