FP UPDATE #4 - ROLEPLAY PROGRESS, LIVESTREAM VOD AND END OF EASTER EVENTS! (9/04/18)

wildmaster84

Owner
Reaction score
[IMG]

Hey everyone!

It's time for another update, wooh!
:D
This weeks update will generally just be about our 4.0 Map Progress!

Remember today will also be the last day to finish our Easter Ingame Events! You can read more here:

http://www.foreverplay.net/threads/easter-2018-in-game-events.3281/

[IMG]

Roleplay Progress
For the 4.0 RP map, we got some good progress done this week! I did a stream where you can see us working on a few areas here and there, plus a lot of general questions where answered too

Anyhow, here's a few screenshot of this week progress of the new RP Map:

[IMG]

This building right here, will be our new Vehicle shop once 4.0 goes live! This will be where you can purchase all our new 4.0 Cars

[IMG]

Our Spawn Park has been changed up a little to be more dynamic and spacious. This park will be where you will spawn in and most essential stuff will be placed around the park, making things super easy to find.

[IMG]

On this screenshot you can see the start of our near Beach Area, which will have a huge bridge leading to a area that might be used for more future content
This area will be heavily inspired by Miami and will probably include a little theme park of sorts.

RP Server Changes
Easter Events where added in the past week and will come to an end later today! Make sure to check out our Easter Event by clicking the link at the top

Staff Updates
This week there are no Staff Updates.

Either way guys, this is all for this weeks update! I hope you will all check back in on our Livestream next Friday/Saturday/Sunday where I will host another Q&A and show more of the new RP Server! Hopefully I will get some progress done throughout the week so that I have more things to show!

Thanks,
The ForeverPlay Team