FOREVERPLAY 4.0 UPDATE LOG #6

wildmaster84

Owner
Reaction score
[IMG]

Hey everyone!

Before getting into our latest update log, I just wanted to say sorry for having been quiet for a while - been super busy irl with a new job and a bunch of other things! It's time to get properly back into work and get this 4.0 Update back on track!

Currently, I cannot promise you a ETA on when the update will hit. I will be revising the map project with our Managers sometime this upcoming week, and hopefully have a proper estimate then.

Anyway, let's get into it!

Roleplay Progress
The new map has actually gotten a whole lot of new areas added in. Most of it is still heavy work in progress, but I am sure you guys will absolutely love it! We have nearly finished our New York/Miami mashup that comes with a giant new beach! Work has also been started on various suburban/mansion areas, plus a bunch of other fun new things that I will save for next week!

Anyhow, here's a few screenshot of this week progress of the new RP Map:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

These screenshots show our new beach area! The new beach area will be connected to a area heavily inspired by Miami and New York! All the houses you see in the background comes fully furnished, and will be able to be rented! At the lower levels of all the buildings, you will have various RP shops.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Here's another new RP area that I am absolutely sure you guys will love! A few of you have requested some big beach mansions, so, here they are! Currently there's 4 huge mansions like these - we will definitely add more in the future though and probably in different styles too!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

This right here, is the start of our brand new Suburban housing area! As all of you seem to love the current suburban areas, we thought it'd be awesome to do a little extra for that on the new map! These are still heavily work in progress, so expect to see more! For ease of access, we have decided to keep these relatively close to the school as well!

[IMG]

Lastly, I'd like to show you a little sneakpeak of our new Mall! We have decided to try something out that hopefully feels really "american" haha
:D

RP Server Changes
Due to several attacks made on our network by Spam Bots, I have implemented a more harsh chat filter that will Auto Ban anyone advertising. If anyone gets "wrongly" banned by this, feel free to make a ban appeal and we will deal with that of course!
:)

RP Server has also had some performance tweaks and general updates done, but this is nothing you should notice.
:)

Staff Updates

This week we have decided to promote mtnbear to the rank of Sr Mod, so a huge congratulation to him!

Remember to congratulate him!

Either way guys, this is all for this weeks update! I will probably be doing a livestream in the weekend, so stay tuned for that!
We might work a little on a suburban area there, as I think that could be a lot of fun!

Thanks,
The ForeverPlay Team